POPIA Privacy Statement
Reasons for Statement
In terms of your relationship with you, our customer, supplier, or employer, personal information will be collected and processed. As a responsible party under the POPI Act, Active Africa acknowledges the compliance aspects of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and respects the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
As a responsible party, Active Africa will process your data in line with the conditions as stipulated in the POPI Act to:
- Accept responsibility and accountability to manage and protect your Personal Information in our business relationship.
- Where applicable, obtain the necessary consent, which can be withdrawn.
- Process your Personal Information solely for the purpose required in terms of our business relationship.
- Not allow unauthorised access or sharing of your information. Should there be a requirement for further processing of your information, you will be informed accordingly.
- Only store personal information for as long as necessary and required by law.
- Be open and transparent on the Personal information required and what is used for.
- Undertake to safeguard and protect your Personal Information whilst in our possession.
- Apply appropriate verification should you enquire about your Personal Information in our possession.
POPIA allows you to voice concerns or complaints. You can do this with the Information Officer, and if not satisfied with the outcome, to the Information Regulator. The details are:
|The Information Officer: Jacqui Goodwin||The Information Regulator|
|Active Africa Adventures & Touring cc||Website: https://www.justice.gov.za/inforeg/|
|Email: [email protected]||Email: [email protected]|