Ngaga Camp is the base for gorilla tracking, while Lango Camp offers bai and forest walks. Mboko Camp is located closest to the airstrip, on the Likeni River and offers boating, kayaking and forest walks.
Brazzaville is a modern, sexy African city which boasts a colourful collection of activities to explore.
Browse the markets for quintessential Congolese fabrics or enjoy an elightening historical city walking tour.
Enjoy lunch overlooking the river, opposite Brazzaville’s twin city, Kinshasa.
Or spend a surreal evening with the sapeurs, a fashion and lifestyle club that blends trendsetting with sexuality.
We found Brazzaville to be a delightful surprise and a must-do on any trip to the country.
Trip fees vary according to the number of people travelling
Please contact us for an accurate quotation.
YOUR TRIP FEE TYPICALLY INCLUDES
- Return flight between Maya-Maya Airport (Brazzaville) and Mboko airstrip (Odzala-Kokoua National Park) on Mondays/Thursdays.
- Accommodation for 7 or 10 nights at Odzala Discovery Camps
- Two (7 nights) or three (10 nights) Odzala Observer gorilla tracking permits
- Guided activities: boating, kayaking, forest & baï walks, wading.
- Meals, house wines, beers, spirits, water and soft drinks (excludes connoisseur wine, champagne and imported spirits).
- Airport meet and greet in Brazzaville and full airport assistance on arrival. Brazzaville city tour, including lunch.
- Congo letter of invitation fee, all 3rd party fees including Medical Evacuation, Community Fees and Park fees.
- Laundry and internet access (limited Wi-Fi available in camps).
YOUR TRIP FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Brazzaville accommodation, meals & activities pre- or post as required.
- Connoisseur wine, champagne and imported spirits
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature