Full Day – Table Mountain hike & city tour
Home > Day trips > Table Mountain & city > Full day Table Mountain hike & city tour
A highly compatible combination for anyone who wants to explore Cape Town in an active way.
This full day tour includes a morning hike up or on Table Mountain, followed by lunch in a trendy Cape Town restaurant. The afternoon is spent exploring the city on foot or in the vehicle. Guests have the opportunity to curate their own city experiences with the help of our guide. This could be a historical walking tour in the heart of the city, an orientation of the Waterfront or a wander along the promenade. Other options include a visit to the Bo-Kaap, sightseeing and Instagramming from Signal Hill or a shopping trip to the cities markets and speciality stores.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through some popular itineraries.
Please contact your DMC for rates
If you are a DMC, please contact us for agent rates if you do not have them
We offer scaled rates for groups of up to 6 guests per guide. Larger groups are quoted on, based on the route selected.
National park conservation fees and cableway tickets are added, nett and non-commissionable
Agents can opt to include single or return cableway tickets, when booking, regardless of the route selected. This offers flexibility to clients on the day of the trip.
Full day, private, qualified mountain walking and culture guide
Private return transfers
Personal water bottle to keep
Trail snacks, tea/coffee and refreshments
Use of safety and walking equipment to supplement client equipment (backpacks, jackets, poles, pouches are provided)
Cable car ticket (single or return)
Lunch in the city
PLEASE NOTE: ADDITIONAL CITY MUSEUM/ACTIVITY FEES FOR GUESTS’ ACCOUNT OR CAN BE ADDED WHEN YOU BOOK WITH US
- A festive season surcharge of ZAR300 per trip is applicable between 20 December & 5 January
- Operation of the cable car is beyond our control and it can close at any stage due to inclement weather. In this event we are required to walk off the mountain – an additional 2hrs of hiking. Please ensure guests are aware of this.
- A recommended kit list is available on request.
- Picnic lunch replaces the cable car ticket during annual cableway maintenance period
- NOTE THAT THE CABLE WAY WILL NOT BE CLOSING FOR MAINTENANCE IN 2021. THIS WILL BE DONE OUTSIDE OF OPERATING HOURS
Please download our fact sheet for more information: